Corsair Community

M90 won't register key hold, only key press

psycoblaster

With default settings, everything is working fine. I bind my Diablo 3 skills to the forward/back button. However, I didn't like the way how the forward button was too far, so using the Corsair software, I binded the forward button to the original back button, while binding the back button to the button right behind it.

Here comes to problem. In game, the new forward/back bindings do work. However, I cannot hold the button down for a continuous hold. Instead, it registers as if I quickly pressed the button down and released it.

To make myself clear, the original forward button works as intended. My autoattack is bounded to the forward button, so holding the default forward button will continuously shoot out my autoattack. However, holding on to the newly assigned forward button will shoot out my autoattack only once as if it is not registering the hold.

I then tried to experiment by binding one of the unused buttons as a left click. Once again, I can't click and hold as the regular left mouse button, but it will register the click but not the hold.

I hope I explained my problem as detailed as possible!

I did see similar problems in the forums, but I was unable to find any real solution.

I have checked the settings of the keys numerous times. The playback settings is EXACTLY the same with the keys that are not holding and the keys that are actually holding. I can try to change the settings around with no luck.

I have also just updated the software and firmware, which does nothing.

Any help is welcome! Thank you

Archived