Corsair Community

Unable to Uninstall/Repair iCue - Now LNP and Commander Pro NOT Detected

Wierd

This is my first post here as I've started to run into a couple of issues with iCue over the past week. I've been running it for roughly 8 months now, and after changing the configurations of my fans/LEDs strips multiple times, my build is done, but now my Lighting Node Pro is not being detected as of yesterday and after trying to repair/uninstall iCue today now my Commander Pro is not being detected either. When Repairing it says "An installation package for the product cannot be found. Try installing using a valid copy of the installation package '28.70_release.msi'." I downloaded this directly from the Corsair website today. This is not the first time I've had trouble with this. Updating to the newest 3.28.70 it took me a couple of tries, as before I knew there was an update I tried to uninstall because I thought there was a bug or error. The Dashboard no longer displayed my "System Info". So after failing the uninstalls normally and doing some light research I found out I could download the newest update from the website and repair iCue, I simply tried to do an uninstall so I could have a fresh install and this failed locking me out from updating/repairing/uninstalling, so I reset my PC, then tried to repair, which worked. New 3.28.70 running. My K70, ST100, Vengeance RGB, Lighting Node Pro and Commander Pro were all there, with the new update, but still no "System Info+" available in the Dashboard still. Unrelated to my iCue problems I reinstalled my CPU cooler, dusted out my case, etc. Put my PC back together to make sure everything is right, all 6 of my LL120's light up, and my 4 ambient strips too, everything is running until I got to iCue and seen that my LNP was not being detected, its plugged into my Commander Pro and I only have 1 USB 2.0 header on my mobo. The LNP was detected when I unplugged my Commander Pro from that header and put in the LNP. I tried both ports on the Commander Pro and tried both orientations, far left and far right as it can fit in both ways. Now today trying to do a fresh install/repair, my Commander Pro is not being detected and I'm receiving that error message. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for the long write up.

Done. Running now. Generally how long can it take for it to complete the uninstall? The iCue installer is at 99% now, and its been there for roughly 5 minutes. I'm unable to do an advanced scan until if finishes.

Alright I was able to uninstall. Grabbed a fresh download. Up and running now. System Info is back and doing perfect. Still no LNP. Changed the port on the Commander Pro still nothing. my 4 RGB strips are running on it currently, but the LNP is not showing in iCue. Edited by Wierd