Corsair Community

Just want to cancel my order

How can I cancel an order I placed on the Corsair webstore? I submitted a ticket and nothing happens with it. No one replies or anything. I've tried calling but no one picks up the phone. I have sat on hold until it finally hangs up on me two days in a row. I understand you may have less people in the office than usual but if you are going to be taking orders (and people's money) you need to have a way to be contacted when there are inevitably problems. I just simply want to cancel my order before it's too late.

im having the exact same problem i just want to cancel my order and have spent over 4 hours between yesterday and today on hold waiting for someone

I think waiting on hold is futile. I don't think they are answering the phones at all. That song they play is starting to get to me. lol

I don't know what to do. It's very frustrating. How can they justify taking orders at all if they aren't going to have any customer service? You can't just take people's money and assume there won't be any problems with their order.

not to be a karen lol but im thinking about calling the corporate office, i got someone to pick up literally on tuesday of this week and now i cant get anything

Let me know if you get a hold of anyone! Good Luck