Corsair Community

Corsair SATA power cable with 1 or 2 SATA connectors?

ilmiont

All of my Corsair SATA cables have either 3 or 4 SATA connectors on them, which makes them rather unwieldy and challenging to cable manage and hide inside the case. I don't like those spare connectors waving around!

I've looked around and can't find any, so I'm not hopeful, but are there any PSU to SATA power cables with either 1 or 2 SATA connectors per cable? And if so, where can I get them?

I think that SATA drive count per build is in decline now and a lot of people are probably going to be wanting to end up with the ability to power one or two devices without a great length of excess cable left over.

(I made the switch to M.2 last year, now have no SATA SSDs/HDDs, just my two optical drives to power.)

Thanks, I was literally about to post that myself having just found it now :)

https://eustore.cablemod.com/product/cablemod-classic-modmesh-c-series-cable-kit-for-corsair-rmi-rmx/

Guess I'm going to be buying that.

Not too concerned about price since they also look awesome, imo, and it gives 8 pin and 6 pin PCIe cables (I have a ASUS GTX 1080 Ti turbo which has an 8 pin power and a 6 pin power, so currently on stock RM850i cables using the 8 pin PCIe and the 6+2, with the "+2" hanging off the side... it looks messy.)