here is my current watercooling loop consists of:

Waterblock CPU Ek RGB

Waterblock GPU Ek RGB

Ek RGB pump

1 Rad Ek 360

1 Rad Ek 240

5 fans NB Eloops 120

my case is a Lian-li PC-O11 Dynamic

everything is plugged into my motherboard Aorus master and thus managed by SIV and RGB Fusion 2.0 which are both really null.

I would like to change the elements of my loop and control everything with my corsair commander pro.

my changes are:

the waterblock CPU by a Hydro X Series XC7

the pump by a Hydro X Series XD5 RGB

for fans I intend to add 5 corsair LL120 RGB on my two Rad and keep 3 NB Eloop for the case.

can you tell me what I may be missing so that everything is well connected to my pro control (to manage and speed of pump and fans and RGB management of pump, waterblock CPU, fans and more later also the GPU waterblock)

sorry for this big post

and thank you for your help

I have a Pro Commander but I want to be sure I can connect my 5 LL120 fans, pumps and waterblock CPU + GPU on it and manage their speed and RGB.

the other 3 fans (nb eloop) I connect them on the motherboard and I adjust them at a fixed speed with the bios

• Corsair Employee

I would recommend to mimic the list provided by Hydro X Configurator.

1x Commander PRO

1x RGB Fan LED Hub

1x Hydro Series Fan Y-Header Cable (PWM Y splitter)

5x LL120 Single Pack

Together with XC7 and XD5 you will be able to fully utilize Hydro X and iCUE integration.

Y-Header Cable is needed to plug two LL120 fans to one fan port on the Commander PRO.

Optional list (you'll have a Lighting Node PRO which you don't need in your case)

1x Commander PRO

1x Hydro Series Fan Y-Header Cable

1x LL120 3 Fan Pack with Lighting Node PRO

2x LL120 Single Pack