Corsair Community

LL Fan Option "Arc" changed?!

momorious

Hello.

With Link the RGB Option "Arc" for the LL fans were one of my favourite ones because the light moves in a circle without pulsing (going black for 1 second).

Now with iCue when I select "Arc" it seems to be wrong and is definetely not the old "Arc" option. Now the color starts at one point and ends at the same point and then going black for 1 second (when using the slow option) so the light is not moving constantly anymore but it is going black which interrupts this color profile.

Why did this changed and can you please change this back to the old Arc behaviour?

Thanks.

PS: And why did you removed the "Pong"? :O That one was quite funny.. :D Any chance to get this back?

Was that confirmed officially by someone from Corsair that Arc really is actually bugged and will be fixed and that Pong will be coming back soon?

Pong will be returning at some point. And I do see the pause at the end of the Arc animation. If it looked smoother in Link, I'm sure that's an easy fix.

Pong will be returning at some point. And I do see the pause at the end of the Arc animation. If it looked smoother in Link, I'm sure that's an easy fix.

Art didnt just looked smoother.. There simply was no light interruption at all which made Arc a very nice option for me because the LEDs constantly moved around the outer rim in one direction and the 4 LEDs in the inner rim in the opposide direction without going blank. I really hope Arc can be fixed to the old Arc of Link.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived