Corsair Community

Corsair MX RGB Project Update

Yellowbeard

Fellow Gamers, we know some of you are patiently waiting for the RGB keyboards we announced in June. Our launch date has changed, but fear not: we'll be shipping soon and will provide more details in a few weeks. We have only the highest expectations for this product, and want to deliver our community the very best. Thanks for your patience.

attachment.php?attachmentid=18762&stc=1&d=1408393470

1650096406_K70RGB.thumb.JPG.20fbd4a070574016e42f3e92bfc84237.JPG

You should send a few of us some keyboards as a sacrifice to the people for our patience. We the people demand reparations ::pirate::
REPARATIONS? You haven't been "wronged". Take your first world problems somewhere else. This is just ridiculous.

Both Newegg and Amazon have the RGB Red Switches slated for a Sept. 8th release with a price tag of $169.99. The Amazon page already has 14 5-star reviews on a product not yet released...

I am looking forward to this keyboard as much as everyone else. This product is NOT something I NEED, it is a want. It gives me something to look forward to. The internet age has too many people used to instant gratification. Good products are worth the wait. The last thing anyone needs is a product rushed to the market which is prone to failure. In the event of a rushed released due to consumer pressure, those demanding the product in their hands right now WILL be the 1st in line whining and cursing out Corsair about how greedy they are and not caring about taking the time to put out a quality product. It's been delayed but it's coming... I hope for Corsair's sake they get it right.

I had read on another forum that this product had been cancelled?!! (Posted by a Corsair admin)

I've been waiting since January for more information on this product and its release date. I'm kind of confused now seeing the release preorders for the MX Reds on Newegg/Amazon. Can any admin confirm IF this is going to be available in MX Blue switches still? Or if the K95 will be released at all with blue switches? I feel like I might have to settle on ordering MX Reds so I don't get the carpet pulled out from under me if they cancel mx blue models. Thanks in advance for any reply!

Just found it! http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2014/june/computex-wrapup-rgb-keyboards

All the way near the bottom, two comments up. Says "Corsair". Maybe this was a troll? Not sure. But since it was on Corsairs site it just caused a little confusion for me. The keyboard was still listed as "Coming Soon" with no price, or official date when I'd seen this.

You should send a few of us some keyboards as a sacrifice to the people for our patience. We the people demand reparations ::pirate::

REPARATIONS? You haven't been "wronged". Take your first world problems somewhere else. This is just ridiculous.

Someone need to switch to decaf if they can't tell a member mt2e was just joking around. Talk about bite a person head off for no reason at all.

Archived