Corsair Community

Wow, seriously?

So, I had to RMA my ram before which was a total pain. After I waited forever for them to come, I was great for about 7 months.

Now all of a sudden, its messing up again.

I ran memtest and of course my ram showed up that it was corrupt.

Why is it that my ram has messed up twice when it was bought brand new both times? I hope my PSU doesn't crap out soon and cause my entire computer to blow up.

Is there a way I can get new ram before I send mine off (Im in canada, takes weeks to get there and then come back)?

Thanks in advance

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/160/67556285.png

I'm pretty sure the number is right.

Is there a way for me to get the ram sent to me before I have to send mine away? I make my living via the computer, therefore without a PC I'd have no means of making money..

Thanks for the speedy replies

Is there a way I can get new ram before I send mine off (Im in canada, takes weeks to get there and then come back)?

Thanks in advance

i dont think Corsair does advance RMA so the answer is no but you can call tech support and ask yourself in case im mistaken.

• Corsair Employee
This is correct, in Tech support we do not offer advance replacements, but if you have further questions regarding this issue please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com)!

Archived