Corsair Community

New CUE 2 update broke 7.1

I updated my CUE 2 this morning and now my 7.1 surround on my Void wireless will not work at all.

I have tried restarting my PC multiple times, I have re-installed the software and drivers multiple times. CUE will "switch" between Dolby 7.1 and 2.0 on the software but it does absolutely nothing. My audio sounds like absolute garbage as well. Profiles are useless as well. Windows does not recognize my headset as 7.1 either, it is grayed out and unchecked.

I can't figure out what the deal is and nothing I have searched has helped, only stuff I have seen is "have you restarted? Have you re-installed?" and nothing of substance.

Trying to find someone who can help me and not say the same thing every other person tells someone :brick::[pouts: lol

Hi,

I have a Corsair VOID USB 7.1 and the surround option broke for me aswell. I guess we have to wait for the new CUE version. Until then I went back to an older vertsion of CUE2 where it is still working.

damn dude, I'm sorry :/

it's good to know that I'm at least not the only one lol, where did you get the older version of cue 2?

Archived