Corsair Community

iCUE (MacOS) Now Available as Open Beta!

Corsair James

It looks like version 3.21.88 fixed the void wireless issue where the mute button was turning off side tone.

EDIT:

Nevermind, it's still broken. It's just now random.

i'm not having this issue with my Void Pro, is it possible something else is causing it? a conflict or something.

where can I download the LATEST version of iCUE for MacOS?

If you currently have the last version of iCue , go to settings in the iCue app down at the bottom, it show your current version and next to it the box to check for update and check for update. It will download and install it for you.

Edited by BlackScorpion

we'll I ended up going out this afternoon and picking up a Razer Naga Trinity as its fully supported on Mac and after 4 hours I can say I'm not having any of the issues I had with my Corsair mouse. I've already given it away to a friend that games on a windows PC.

Good luck to the rest of you all on here, hopefully they will get it all sorted out for you eventually.

Does any one know if the Node pro is considered a DIY product or not? I have a set up with my desk RGB covered by the node pro strips but the device isn't showing up in the Mac iCue device list. I'm under the assumption that it is not a DIY product because of the USB connection like all of my other products that are working fine under iCue for Mac

Thoughts?

Try resetting the PRAM, something could be conflicting on start up

Already have tried that, I think it has to do something with the new notarization requirements that 10.15.1 has added for software. I am gonna try and pull some logs once I figure out how to boot and get to console.

Any news about k95 platinum on macos?

Which news? I have it and it's been working for months now. And in latest updates recognising the keyboard has been easier than ever after restart. Just unplug and plug back in and it works. Used to be such a hassle with force quitting and restarting iCUE.

Which news? I have it and it's been working for months now. And in latest updates recognising the keyboard has been easier than ever after restart. Just unplug and plug back in and it works. Used to be such a hassle with force quitting and restarting iCUE.

The k95 platinum is not recognized on my macbook pro 2019 catalina. Can you help me?

K95 Plat f/w v3.21.28. iCUE 3.22.74. macOS 10.15.1.

Two issues. One long standing, and one new.

Long standing:

After a reboot I cannot use the K95 to type in my macOS user account password. Some keys appear to do nothing, and other keys... they enter characters but perhaps not the correct ones. AFAIK macOS has no way to reveal what you're entering in this field, so I don't know for sure. But let's say my password is 20 characters. After I type it on the K95 only 5 character dots appear in the password field. I have to completely unplug the K95 and plug in an Apple wired keyboard in order to log in. If I leave the K95 plugged in the Apple keyboard has the same problem. Everything is fine after logging in.

New since upgrading to macOS 10.15:

The media keys have stopped working. The mute button and volume scroller work, but previous, play/pause, and next do not. I tried setting them up in iCUE as actions (wasn't required before), and even with that they don't work.

20191118u3ptt.png

Any suggestions on either count?

Edited by bwoodruff
trying to fix huge image