Corsair Community

My visualization suite now supports the SDK!

Elestriel

Hey, everyone!

For those looking for some fun visualizations that use the SDK, feel free to check out my program over at the main thread.

Currently, as the .NET wrapper only supports keyboards, if you run it using the SDK it will only work on keyboards, but not on mice or headsets. I am working closely with Darth Affe in an attempt to bring these devices to the SDK as swiftly as possible.

You can also run the software independently of CUE or the SDK (it's a checkbox in the program), in which case it can run on any Corsair keyboard or mouse.

I write this hoping that for people that are trying to find specifically SDK-based software, they can try out my program. There's loads more info in the main project thread. :)

Edit: The title of the thread does say "K65/70/95" but it also supports Strafe and Strafe RGB. I'm going to have the title updated.

I suspect you mean keyboards / mice compatible with the CUE software?

I'll be getting my hands on some of the older keyboards, like the original K70, to see if I can do anything with the lighting on those. I don't know if they run through CUE or not, since I haven't played with them yet.

Plus, this is in the CUE forum, so it's kind of a given anyway. ;)

• 5 months later...

Hello Elestriel,

the original K70, to see if I can do anything with the lighting on those. I don't know if they run through CUE or not

Although you and I would like to help people with the original K70, the following datum has been brought to my attention:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/support/faqs/mice-keyboards

Is it possible to use the new Corsair Utility Engine software with older Corsair Keyboards like the K90/K95 and regular M60/M65/M95?

Unfortunately, due to the firmware and hardware differences with the new RGB peripherals, the new Corsair Utility Engine is not compatible with the older products that use the Vengeance Gaming software.

P.S. Thanks for sharing with us your wonderful CEE work, and best wishes for a wonderful wedding.

Archived