Corsair Community

What games do you all play?

Corsair Wizard

Assassins Creed Valhalla: I spent longer trying to get a smooth experience in the benchmark than was necessary - the benchmark seems to play worse than the game proper.

No worries here at 4k/60 (or very nearly) at max settings on 2080Ti/3700x/32GB@3200/PCIe 4.0 Nvme

A decent addition to the franchise, but not earth shattering. It will do until Cyberpunk drops.

Edited by Xanda73

I have been playing Victoria 2 and satisfactory. I love Victoria 2 as it is a pretty unique strategy game. Increasing your industry and supplying your people with luxury goods can actually improve your military prowess by granting additional access to markets - which means more armaments! Your pop's political beliefs also change as they get richer, it's a pretty intricate little game. Satisfactory is just pure building fun. You can try to be super efficient in your builds or you can just mess around and things take a little bit longer. I love it's exploration as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to play Battlefield2 a lot back in the day. Until all my irl friends started playing World of Warcraft in 2005. I finally joined them in the summer of 2006 and after 14 years I'm the only one left still playing.

So the answer to the poster's question is : World of Warcraft.

And that's the only game I play because as any WoW player automatically knows, when you play WoW you don't have time to play anything else :-D

• 2 months later...
Although im getting a bit bored of the main missions now....the division 2 is my go to game, i just love the graphics and the environment, also play Arma3, ETS2, trying to get in to Death stranding, while i like stealthy....take your time games its just a bit too slow.

Hi folks!

Personally, i love FPS Games... from where i was a kid.

In fact, i love games of the

DOOM saga

- DOOM 3

- DOOM 2016

- DOOM Eternal

Quake saga

Quake

Quake 2

Quake 4

Also the Half Life

HL

HL2

and expansions

occasionally play games like Plague Inc, (not fps ehehe).

Also love the Bioshock series... (Remastered ones have better graphics).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have like 150h on it and still having a blast although i unlocked pretty much everything :p

Going back to the first areas of the factory, trying to sort out the mess of conveyor belts, and exploring the map ^^

I guess years playing Elite Dangerous made me so numb i find anything else exciting lol (love this game to death but the grind burned me out).

I have to get back to Valhalla too.. this one is painful after Origins and Odissey.. I'm still trying to find traces of a scenario 75 hours in.. It's almost as bad as the very first Assassin's creed so far.

Lost 50€ on Star wars squadrons.. not compatible with HOTAS at launch.. i wonder how this has passed. now that it is compatible, all the bindings are messed up and fighters fly like bricks, impossible to aim at anything. the flight model is horrendous.. but hey it's EA, i have no excuse.

Cyberpunk, bought it last year, waiting for it to be finished to start playing :) not even installed.

In the end, the game i'm having the most fun with is the Steam version of Duke 3D

• 1 month later...

Couple suggestions from what I’ve liked

Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Witcher 3

(Everyday games you can jump on/off) - Rocket League, Civilization 5 or 6, Endless Legend

(Other Action/RPG games) - Doom, Bioshock Series, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Odyssey, Divinity 2, Grim Dawn, Pillars of Eternity 1/2, Xcom.

• 1 month later...
  • Corsair Employee

Games I'm currently playing right now:

1) Persona 4 Golden

2) Stardew Valley

3) Guild Wars 2

4) Valhiem 

Games I'm currently looking forward to:

1) The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles

2) Shin Megami Tensei V

3) Tales of Arise 

I need a Playstation 5 badly... halp...

• Corsair Employee

I've recently started playing Dead By Daylight.  Getting to red ranks was not fun, but I've enjoyed the challenge when solo queueing as survivor.  Killer is a whole 'nother ballgame.

I currently have Witcher 3 and Civ 6 but haven't had the time to fully enjoy them.  Perhaps this weekend I'll give one of those a well deserved launch.

Assetto Corsa and AC Competizione on the PC in online casual club Sim racing, and sometimes GT Sport on the PS4. Visuals are amazing, but system and graphics requirements are modest too

Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 pack.png

Edited by LW_Black4
Added thought

• Corsair Employee

Been playing a lot of F1 2021 and slowly getting back into Ghost of Tsushima before the new DLC releases.

Currently waiting for Back 4 Blood and Forza Horizon 5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Dota 2 😜

Just finished Mass Effect: Andromeda

Just Started Control,

Have already played: Far Cry 5 & New Dawn, Far Cry 6, Halo MCC, Quake 1-4, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Jedi: Fallen Order, Necromunda, Prey, Red Faction: Armageddon, Sniper Elite 3 & 4

• 1 month later...

In my library of games I have.....

Far Cry 3

Far Cry 4

Far Cry 5

Far Cry New Dawn

Far Cry 6 -> Recently completed

Doom 2016

Doom Eternal

Call of Duty WWII (Single Player Only)

Dishonored

Dishonored 2