Corsair Community

iCue not showing CPU temp

DerChii

Hey, is iCue working right?

Normaly my fans are linked to the CPU/GPU temps, but now these options are not available anymore. Am I having an issue?

.) LL120 fans

.) iCue newest update

.) Commander has the same problem

Thank you :)

UPDATE: Dashboard doesnt show me the GPU CPU infos too

Edited by DerChii

Well ... I certainly have it available. Where are you looking for it?

Thank you!

iCue > H150i PRO > Options > Manual fansetting > Sensor > There is no CPU/GPU :-( in older version it was!

I can only see Vengeance sensors, Commander sensors and H150 sensors :(

It should be all the way at the top of the scroll list in the sensor drop down menu. What CPU are you using? Are you really sure you want to link your H150i fans to CPU temperature? That's a lot of fan ramping up and down without any cooling effect and not how the cooling process works.

Hi, I know, but when Im upscrolling, there is no GPU or CPU sensor... but there were these sensors @older versions (like 03.2020?).

Ive got 3 lower and 3 upper fans. I want to link the upper@cpu and lower@gpu, h150 is linked to the cpu too (my curve was perfect fitting for it, but now there is no sensor :-( )

Go to the Windows -> Settings -> Apps list and left click on Corsair iCUE. Select Modify and follow the prompts to run a repair installation. This sometimes will clean up odd glitches. I have not seen any other reports of sensor data loss on this version or any others recently, so it is likely to be a local glitch.

Go to the Windows -> Settings -> Apps list and left click on Corsair iCUE. Select Modify and follow the prompts to run a repair installation. This sometimes will clean up odd glitches. I have not seen any other reports of sensor data loss on this version or any others recently, so it is likely to be a local glitch.

Thank you, it doesnt worked :-(!! HW Monitor is showing my temps (so the sensors are working), and older version @icue showed it too, but since newer versions, it doenst work anymore....

Also tryed deinstal and reinstal, no effect :(!

Make sure you are not running HW Monitor at the same as iCUE -- at least not without disabling the monitoring of Corsair components. They fight each other for access to the devices and loss of sensor data is one possible outcome. Even if using them separately, make sure you use the "Portable" version of HWiNFO that retracts its driver when you close it. This applies generally to other full spectrum monitoring like AIDA or HWMon as well.

Other than that, no one else is reporting any sensor data loss like this on this version. Loss of CPU or GPU temp would be pretty noticeable.

HW Monitor is only portable.. after restarting and not starting it, the sensors arent still available..

I did a clean new install too now, dont know whats going on here :(

Ps: Sometimes one fan is showing a different colour (but should have the same > Colour Switch option), thats also strange :D