Corsair Community

Is CMK32GX4M2K3600C16 B-die?

Drainey

Interesting, surprising to me that SKU is actually an older one, but was never available in my own country outside of the Corsair shop maybe.

Theoretically the specs can be cleared by other ICs than B-Die, like with some of the similarly specced ****** models that are Micron 8Gbit E-Die instead. The QVL of the ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero (PDF) confirms both Samsung ICs and the B-Die typical Ver4.31, though. So I can't tell you for certain to expect B-Die, but would be very interested in a Thaiphoon screenshot and photo of the modules labels.

Even though Z490 compatibility is not (yet?) stated on the product page, I would be very surprised if there was any issues with that. On paper they seem like a natural fit for both Z490 and X570 motherboards, actually.

It confirms Ver4.31 is and that is also a the fact for many other SKUs. However it does not necessarily mean that this SKU only exists in Ver4.31 and built from Samsung 8Gbit B-die, for the reasons mentioned above.

It would be a different story if they were 3600 16-16-16 instead, because that would rule out other IC types based on the tRCD/tRP requirement. Still the chances for them being B-Die are probably pretty good, however with the small amount of data available right now, I can not tagg them as one of the B-die exclusive models in the list.