Corsair Community

Macro Execution Error

Aylaine

I get this error every day or every other day for my k95 rgb keyboard/m65 rgb mouse. I've tried reinstalling. I've tried all versions since 2.4 I believe, and they all have this same issue. If anyone can help me solve this I would really appreciate it.

What Operating System are you using?

If i recall correctly, The message appears if there is a problem with the drivers used by CUE are not working correctly.

Make sure Corsair Bus is under System Devices as well as Corsair ... composite virtual device is under Human Interface Devices in Device Manager.

I used to get it daily. I don't anymore. I do not know what fixed it. It must have been some combination of firmware/cue2 version.

My current versions are:

Cue2 2.8.70

K95 RGB: 2.05

M65 RGB Pro: 2.06

The cue version I was using before 2.8.70 was also working. I will have to search because I have a screenshot of the version. All I remember is I was doing a lot of windows recovery to get shadowplay to work without getting that nagging update window and at some point I fixed the cue issue.

Well, the macro record buttons still dont work in games for the k95 but it might be the games preventing it.

Archived