Corsair Community

CUE 2 and bios(Strafe RGB)

uncle poop

Ok I have had to replace motherboards. I need to get into bios but I believe the Strafe and or the Cue 2 program is preventing me from getting into bios. And after about 20 tries and uninstalling and reinstalling CUE 2 I finally decided to come and see if anyone has a clue for what is going on.

I have an Asus motherboard that uses the Delete key to enter bios. I have tried both Delete keys to enter bios including alternating between the two and clicking both at the same time. This is frustrating not being able to get into bios.

And for some reason now CUE 2 no longer detects my Strafe or M65.

I know it sucks not being able to get into your bios. But this is an easy fix. For the time being I suggest trying to use a different keyboard to get into bios. Any keyboard will do. Ask a roomate or friend or even the grandma who lives next door.

If it says hit DEL to enter, use delete(below insert), I don't think backspace(the <-- button next to the += sign) works to get into bios.

Once in the BIOS, there is an option to set the length of the POST delay under the "Boot" options. Just turn it up a second or two or 9 to make sure that you have time to hit delete/F2 in the future.

If you have win10 you can try looking up how to boot into bios.

I know it sucks not being able to get into your bios. But this is an easy fix. For the time being I suggest trying to use a different keyboard to get into bios. Any keyboard will do. Ask a roomate or friend or even the grandma who lives next door.

If it says hit DEL to enter, use delete(below insert), I don't think backspace(the <-- button next to the += sign) works to get into bios.

Once in the BIOS, there is an option to set the length of the POST delay under the "Boot" options. Just turn it up a second or two or 9 to make sure that you have time to hit delete/F2 in the future.

If you have win10 you can try looking up how to boot into bios.

I will give this a try, thank you. I will have to steal a keyboard from work maybe and see if I can get that to work.

Now to figure out why my keyboard and mouse only gets seen by CUE2 every other time I start my computer.

Archived