Corsair Community

MOBO integration stopped working

I have a Maximus XI Gene and I was able to control the RBG then today it stopped working. It no longer shows under iCue and I have deleted Asus Aura and iCue and reinstalled both to no resolution. I am not sure what changed or what happened for it to stop working. I believe in the last few iCue updates you no longer have to install the Asus plug in but I am not sure if you still have to download Asus Aura or not but I have tried with and without Aura to no resolution either. Any suggestions?

I have the same problem.

Re-installing after uninstalling AURA did not work.

After several iterations, I realized.

This integration was based on the unstable AURA, and I believed iCUE was running on it, but even if I turned off the entire AURA family, including the Lightning service, mobo was still displayed on the iCue screen.

After the new version, it may work without AURA.

I got mine to work again but after uninstalling both apps and using a registry cleaner to remove anything left over from the uninstall. I did do some mobo firmware updates which I believe led to it to begin with. Would make it more streamlined if we didn’t have to also download Aura.

I got mine to work again but after uninstalling both apps and using a registry cleaner to remove anything left over from the uninstall. I did do some mobo firmware updates which I believe led to it to begin with. Would make it more streamlined if we didn’t have to also download Aura.

First apologize.

After all, LightingService was necessary.

I tried various methods, deleted files related to AURA and LightingService (including the registry), and deleted all remaining folders and so on.

After that, I installed the old version of AURA.1.07.71.

Finally, a stable read from iCUE has begun.

The reason for not integrating mobo is not a problem of iCUE but a problem of AURA which is the foundation. Maybe..

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/jp/download.html