Corsair Community

CPU fan settings H115i

Focused

attachment.php?attachmentid=30579&d=1501845469

Been doing some digging. Anybody ever seen this error in Siv?

Yes, many times, but I would also expect to see it for string (3) rather than "7289_2.0".

You should crop images and it would be easier to help you is you used http://forum.corsair.com/forums/profile.php?do=extra

1. The SIV initial + [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] + [Link Status] + [Link Fans] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved.
  2. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend attaching these screen shots to your post using names such as [Link Devices].png.
  3. You should also ensure your PC Specs are up to date and specify the Windows Build number.
  4. Check the devices are present on Devices and Printers and confirm that Windows Device Manager is not reporting any issues.
  5. ALL of the files in the siv.zip release should be extracted to C:\Program Files\SIV\ or similar and SIV should be run from there.
Edited by red-ray
Add quote of what is needed

So in Device manager now it has the yellow icon under Other devices>H115i.

I try updating the driver but it says Windows couldn't find the driver.

Scratch that. It's now under USB Controllers> Corsair USBXp Driver with a yellow icon. When I hit update it says that the best driver is already installed HydroSeries H115i.

Same here.

I dislike that Corsair support are advising customer to make system changes simply because they haven't got their driver signed off.

http://i.imgur.com/87J2IVf.png

I'm currently using the drivers provided by Red-Ray, thanks buddy! Proving that the community is much more in touch with issues than the manufacturer...

I've asked support if there is any news on a signed driver as I won't entertain turning off driver signing. Last time I had driver issues I was running XP and was installing a cheap offbrand webcam, not £100 worth of water cooler from a major tech company...

Edited by ThatScrub

I'm currently using the drivers provided by Red-Ray, thanks buddy!

All I did was attach the Corsair drivers to that post over a year ago. It's been downloaded 893 times so suspect it's helped quite a few members.

The 4.8.0.82 driver is OK on some systems and not others and I keep wondering why. It's OK on all my systems and am wondering what is different about your setup. I suspect there are SIV screens that would give a clue.

I keep wondering if my SIV V5.22 driver will load on your system and it would be great if you would check. I have never hard a report of an issue on Windows 10 so I suspect it will load OK.

Ideally post the SIV 5.22 initial screen + Menu->Windows->Startup + Menu->Hardware->ACPI Tables->UEFI Info screen shots as these may well provide some insight.

Edited by red-ray
Clarify

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...