The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Systems > CORSAIR ONE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2018, 06:19 AM

POST ID # = 969187
ppx.texh Reputation: 10
Default Corsair One won't turn on

Hello, I have had a Corsair One for about a year.
Yesterday I moved it from one room to another and it won't turn on. Tried different power cable nothing. Then while unplugged I pressed clear cmos at the back. Then tried powering it on, nothing. Next day before calling tech support I gave it one last try, and it just powered on for like 5 seconds, then it switched off. Tried again, and now it booted on normally! So I logged out, shut Windows down. Then put it from the floor, up to the desk and now again, it won't power on or anything. I do not understand what is happening? Any idea?

Old 08-20-2018, 02:55 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 969456
Corsair StormShadow Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppx.texh View Post
Hello, I have had a Corsair One for about a year.
Yesterday I moved it from one room to another and it won't turn on. Tried different power cable nothing. Then while unplugged I pressed clear cmos at the back. Then tried powering it on, nothing. Next day before calling tech support I gave it one last try, and it just powered on for like 5 seconds, then it switched off. Tried again, and now it booted on normally! So I logged out, shut Windows down. Then put it from the floor, up to the desk and now again, it won't power on or anything. I do not understand what is happening? Any idea?
what's the SN on that unit? You didn't have any issue until you moved it from point A to point B?

Old 08-30-2018, 10:44 AM

POST ID # = 970791
ppx.texh Reputation: 10

It used to be in point B (bedroom). Then it was in point A (living room) for a few weeks. Then I moved it back to point B and that is when it stopped working.

Just got it back from the repair centre the other day. (thank God I took out 4 years extended warranty) it literally worked for one day, now it is not turning on again. Sending it back tomorrow. I was gonna ask them what was the problem as I was not told, but actually I just had to call them to request another RMA. :(

Old 09-20-2018, 12:20 PM
ToWn3r's PC Specs

POST ID # = 973542
ToWn3r Reputation: 10

I’m having a similar issue.
Does your PSU make a clicking sound like it’s starting but then nothing happens?
Resetting CMOS makes it so you can press power again but the same thing occurs again.