The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Systems > CORSAIR ONE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2018, 11:51 AM

POST ID # = 976115
rdantzler Reputation: 10

Click 'Bundle & Save' and it takes you to checkout. That's what I did when I bought one about 2 weeks ago.

Edit: Just tried that again and it looks like that's not working anymore.

Old 10-13-2018, 11:57 AM
C1 ꜰᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴄ

POST ID # = 976265
Kalios Reputation: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenalon1981 View Post
Hi StormShadow,

I must admit clause 5 in your comment really bothers me Why?

Well, I bought Crosair One Elite two months ago with my hard earned $3000, the 1tb SSD version (which is gone from your website suddenly). I was super happy with it until a week ago I was started getting black screens while gaming, random freezes, etc. In other words - the ribbon issue. PC is unplayable at this time of writing.

I submitted a ticket and a replacement is on the way right now, but according to your post, only the upcoming V2 will be ribbon free, and I'm not getting it. I'm getting a new V1, probably with a ribbon issue out of the box, and if not, maybe a after a month or two. Do you think it make sense replacing a new unit every two or three months?

If you guys are aware V1 has issues, why are you selling it? is this how a company respect its client hard earned money?

Wasn't expecting this from Corsair, I must admit.

Looking forward to your reply here.
You will not have a ribbon issue. Corsair Inventory of C1's has fixed this issue. However, other retailers i.e. Amazon, may still have the issue.

As Storm stated in his reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair StormShadow View Post
Hi,

1. Our stock is freed from the defect, unfortunately, we cannot say the same for Amazon since the recall with them was not entirely successful.

Corsairs C1 Inventory is free of the problem. So if you RMA your system back to Corsair, you'll get a brand new C1 with no Ribbon Cable Issue! :)

Last edited by Kalios; 10-13-2018 at 12:01 PM.