Corsair Community

Corsair One Elite - Memory Upgrades to 64GB possible?

Now I know this is probably a silly question but....

I have just purchased my new Elite and whilst running through the Diagnostics see that it advises that I have two remaining DIMM slots and that the maximum supported ram is 64GB.

On videos of what I am assuming is the v1.0 product the memory slots only appear to be two slots rather than 4 slots, can someone really advise, does the Corsair One Elite have 4 slots or 2?

Whilst I agree that most people don't need 64GB of ram, however I do virtualisation and can eat up the memory quickly.

• Corsair Employees
Now I know this is probably a silly question but....

I have just purchased my new Elite and whilst running through the Diagnostics see that it advises that I have two remaining DIMM slots and that the maximum supported ram is 64GB.

On videos of what I am assuming is the v1.0 product the memory slots only appear to be two slots rather than 4 slots, can someone really advise, does the Corsair One Elite have 4 slots or 2?

Whilst I agree that most people don't need 64GB of ram, however I do virtualisation and can eat up the memory quickly.

There are only 2 memory slots in CORSAIR ONE. Hopefully we can stuff more memory in there later!

There are only 2 memory slots in CORSAIR ONE. Hopefully we can stuff more memory in there later!

You may want to speak to the developers of your Corsair One Diagnostics application then because it reports 2 remaining DIMM slots on it's main page as well as advising that it's able to support 64GB, unless of course it's the BIOS from MSI that's reporting incorrect information.

But thanks for the answer :)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...