The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2015, 12:22 PM

POST ID # = 772640
SchindlersFist Reputation: 10
Default Software Problem: Grand Theft Auto 5 Crashing

Sorry, I'm sure this post is out of place but this is a very specific issue that I've never seen before in any game and this is the most direct place where I thought I'd find others experiencing the issue and maybe a solution.

Basically no matter what, as soon as GTA5 starts up, my keyboard pattern freezes and won't start going again. Nothing but a restart solves the problem. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Damn I forgot to go back and finish the title after thinking about what to call it. I guess that it's causing a crash of the keyboard pattern itself. I can exit out of CUE and start it back up but it doesn't fix the frozen keyboard.

Last edited by SchindlersFist; 04-14-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Old 04-14-2015, 04:28 PM
BenderOver's PC Specs

POST ID # = 772687
BenderOver Reputation: 10

It's Corsair's side. They still haven't gotten a fix for the freezing lights. It is starting to piss me off right now because I had to get up 4 times already in a 20 minute period to re-connect the usb. I hope they get a fix soon. It's been a year? Since this board has been out and they still don't have a fix.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:56 PM
ScarredMecha's PC Specs

POST ID # = 772707
ScarredMecha Reputation: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderOver View Post
It's Corsair's side. They still haven't gotten a fix for the freezing lights. It is starting to piss me off right now because I had to get up 4 times already in a 20 minute period to re-connect the usb. I hope they get a fix soon. It's been a year? Since this board has been out and they still don't have a fix.
Not a year, but it's been a good few months or so.

There's a fix in beta that shows promise, but it's a closed beta, so you'll have to wait unfortunately.

Old 04-15-2015, 01:54 AM
No Russian.
Yakov's PC Specs

POST ID # = 772756
Yakov Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderOver View Post
Don't wear out your USB and sockets.

Simply just use the switch top right of the Corsair logo to put it into BIOS. hp;f 3-5 seconds, then slide it back to your standard polling rate.

Tags
freeze, issue, software