Corsair Community

Corsair Diagnostics - Security Vulnerabilities?

BigHappy

Hi Corsair,

I have read in a few recent articles regarding some potential security vulnerabilities with the Corsair Diagnostics (PC Doctor) software. Are there actually any issues to be aware of? If so, is there a patch/update?

Thanks.

• Corsair Employee

Hi there. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll have our product team check this out.

Update:

Our product team for CORSAIR ONE is already aware and will be rolling out an update for PC Doctor within the next week or so.

Edited by Corsair CJ
Update.

I just purchased the Corsair Vengeance 5185 and was trying to run Corsair Diagnostics. It got halfway through before it quit. When I tried reopening it, there was an error and I could no longer open it so I uninstalled it.

Can you tell me how to reinstall it?

I just purchased the Corsair Vengeance 5185 and was trying to run Corsair Diagnostics. It got halfway through before it quit. When I tried reopening it, there was an error and I could no longer open it so I uninstalled it.

Can you tell me how to reinstall it?

I think you can download Corsair Diagnostics via below link(official release) and install it again.

http://downloads.corsair.com//Files/Vengeance-PC/Corsair_Diagnostic_7.1.6993.139.zip