Corsair Community

Fan Control!

Pitbullface

• 3 weeks later...
That's the issue. Of course, we don't know how well the code was "architected." With a poor architecture (and people in the industry have all been there), it's a nightmare to debug the code, let alone add "features" like control of additional fans. We have no idea how well the code was architected.

What we do know is that the resources put on this project have not been enough to get out a clean release anywhere near fast enough.

At this point I do not care why they are having problems. I bought this device with the light kit based on Corsair's reputation of making good products. I trusted them with my hard earned money and I am not just talking about the cost of this device but my entire system. I have thousands invested and I can say that every day that goes by, without this getting corrected, I lose a little faith in Corsair as a company.

This may sound a little extreme but it is true. They may not care about one customer, but they should care about the fifty people who ask for my advise. All the early adopters that have time and money invested in this are more or less like me. (just my two cents)

• Corsair Employee

Pitbullface

I split you only two posts off to their own thread so we can try to help you with the issues you see, and because of this comment:

This may sound a little extreme but it is true. They may not care about one customer, but they should care about the fifty people who ask for my advise. All the early adopters that have time and money invested in this are more or less like me. (just my two cents)

So please be a bit more specific with your issues and complete the system information so we can better help you>..

At this point I do not care why they are having problems. I bought this device with the light kit based on Corsair's reputation of making good products. I trusted them with my hard earned money and I am not just talking about the cost of this device but my entire system. I have thousands invested and I can say that every day that goes by, without this getting corrected, I lose a little faith in Corsair as a company.

i think a problem corsair is having is trying to accommodate the link with such a large number of motherboards out there.

im satisfied their doing everything the can to resolve peoples issues ,with that being said and hearing all the issues from other i was still confident enough to order my own link commander.i dont expect it to be perfect and do everything short of scratching my back if an itch arises:laughing:

look at the windows OS,,they hailed win7 as a breakthru to all prior OS releases but since its release there are several hundred updates released and their still coming.

im just saying nothing is perfect except for corsairs patience dealing with disgruntled customers.,and thats been top notch which is a big reason i got the link.i know im covered

be patient as i think itll pay off for everyone

:!: just another customer like yourself:!:

Archived