Corsair Community

Void Wireless Battery Life

Dacker

Hi. I have the Void Wireless and up until about a month ago the battery life was fine. Now, however, the battery runs down very quickly, lasting less than an hour. It works fine when plugged in, but that kinda defeats the purpose of paying for a wireless headset.

Is there any way to "reset" the battery or am I going to have to RMA it?

Thanks!

If the headset is still in warranty (Two years from purchase date), put in a support ticket with Corsair. Otherwise, Consider replacing the battery.

Hey, thanks for the reply. It's under warranty, but is the battery easily replaceable? Is there a guide out there?

Well, I stand corrected. My warranty ran out literally last month - that figures. This is the second time that has happened to me with a Corsair headset. I had a similar problem with the Vengeance 2000 with the problem only emerging right after the warranty period. That's actually the reason I purchased the Void.

I think it's time to move on to a different manufacturer.

• Corsair Employee
One thing I've done in the last with other devices is run the battery completely dead until the device shuts off and won't turn on any more even when repowering the device on. After that, fully charge the device without interruption with it off. Try cycling it twice and see if battery life gets better.

Archived