Corsair Community

LL lighting stopped

Kostas19901

Hi guys

3 months ago I build my pc which has a h115i pro rgb in a Corsair 280x rgb. When I build it I had the ml fans from the AIO and the two LL fans connected to the rgb hub the case had. On Saturday I installed a commander pro and the lighting strips. I connected the commander to the usb of my mobo and the the AIOs usb to the commander. Then I connected all the fans to the commander in order to control rpm. Till here everything was fine! Then I connected the rgb hub to the commander on 1st port. In the second port I connected node pro and on it I connected on 1st port the rgb strips and on the second port an another rgb hub from Corsair. So here is the deal, the LL fans which are connected to the second hub through node pro are not lighting up. I tried many configurations and the only one working is to connect all ml and LL fans to the first hub. Also half of the leds on the second LL fans don’t work.

PS: I made all adjustments every time I changed configuration. All of my Corsair Components are upgraded.

How did you connect the Lighting Node Pro (NoPro) to the Commander Pro (CoPro)? You don't connect a CoPro lighting channel to a NoPro lighting channel - that's not how they work. The NoPro is connected via USB (you can use the CoPro for this) and controlled separately via iCUE.

Sorry my mistake. The node is connected via usb to commander and I can see it in icue. The 2 lighting channels commander has are connected each one to a hub. On the 1st channel I had 2 ml fans and on the other 2 LL fans. That’s what I understood from the diagrams you have in this forum. But it doesn’t work! Don’t know why. The only way to get it done is to connect all fans to the 1st hab. I am telling you that cause the result is that on my second LL fan not all led work.