Corsair Community

Can I get some help picking out some led memory

Bigmikeyb92

I am currently building a gaming pc and so far only thing I have is the mobo I bought a gigabyte ga h110m s2h gsm and it's memory speed maxed out at 2133mhz from what I understand i would like to get a pair of corsair vengeance led but don't know if they'll work with my motherboard my help would be greatly appreciated

The gigabyte ga h110m s2h uses the Intel® H110 Express Chipset which has an identical SMBus controller to the Z170 chipset, so they should work as well as on Z170 motherboards.

That said Corsair only specify Z170/Z270 support, so I advise you to check via https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp

I expect my software would control them on a H110 based motherboard and if it did not I would be very surprised and suspect I would fix it in < 24 hours.

• Full single-color Vengeance DRAM support (including synced pulse) for Z170/Z270
  • Full Vengeance RGB DRAM support for Z170/Z270

I have the same (almost) motherboard. The Vengeance LEDs do work, however, the CL software doesn't show the LED controls and I'm also having problems with it and can't find the solution. Not sure if the problem lies with the mobo compatibility itself though.

Also, the LED memory sticks pulsate as a default and it's irritating that they're not in sync :(

432934795_GigabyteH110M.thumb.png.6a74bb18f38d06a9e065e032f00a5b19.png

I have seen and tried the SIV yesterday but I wasn't able to grasp most of what I was seeing as I am not quite adept at this. I already enabled -AIOLED yet I have no progress other than that since I don't know what comes next.

As for the screenshot, I managed to find the SMB Bus but using another route which is [Machine]->[sMB Bus]

2080668433_SMBBus.png.6d28a9b053ad0ad81a6c84df8382f93d.png

Thanks a lot for the help. I was able to make the LEDs static. However I'm also thinking if I can sync the pulse of the LEDs? or if currently not, on future developments of the software?

I expect I could put them back to flashing, but I have no information on how to synchronise them or if this is even possible.

I don't have the datasheet and without this I could only guess what is possible. To date Corsair have always declined to make datasheets available to me.

How well does SIV report the Gigabyte GA-H110M-DS2-CF sensors? Please post Menu->Hardware->Sensor Debug so I can check.

I know it's possible since there are other RGB DIMMs that can be synced. I'm not sure if I can post other brands here so I guess I'll just leave it at that. Regarding the reading, it's weird that I'm seeing static 95°C and 127°C measurements. Others are quite consistent with other software.

On a side note, I've made the SIV run at startup, but I don't want to see the window of the SIV itself, is there a way to start it at background? I've tried -TRAY but it still shows the in foreground and does not exit in tray with -EXIT=1 although it does close the window.

551400126_SensorDebug.thumb.png.60ba31bbaf5ced804a53e1c281e21683.png

Regarding the reading, it's weird that I'm seeing static 95°C and 127°C measurements. Others are quite consistent with other software.

I've tried -TRAY but it still shows the in foreground and does not exit in tray with -EXIT=1 although it does close the window.

This is what I half expected and the 127°C are control values, not reported values. Please post or e-mail be the SIV save files so I can fix this, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=788225 for how to do this and what I need.

If you use SIV 5.19 Beta-03 (Menu->File->Download->SIV Beta) some things should be improved.

Use -EXIT=10 as I specified :bigeyes:

I guess i could ask here too sens its the same question allmost, i have 4 ram with leds that i want to get for my MSI (x370) Titanium board (CMR32GX4M4C3000C15) am i suppose to look at the motherboard compattibillity page or corsair compattibillity page or both ? how can i be sure the ram will work with my board ?

Archived