Corsair Community

Force GS SSD label sticker peeling while in case.

As I removed the ssd from it package to view it for the first time it was admirable, but I noticed a bit of air leaked under the sticker. I paid no mind and later forgotten about it. A few days after installation the sticker began peeling up from the corner. The glue on it is in such terrible shape that I could very easily peel the entire thing off. I bought this ssd not only for the best performance but also for aesthetics sat inside my window. It looks very trashy now. I thought since there are no screws on top and only the bottom that it would be ok to remove, but the voiding warranty claim is printed on the sticker. Is it ok to remove? I'm proud of using corsair, but really it just looks better without the label anyhow.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/parrotbaysway/IMG_20140307_170209_zpsed899e6e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! I have a similar problem. I bought a Corsair GS 128Gb, ​​and two warranty stickers on the edges looks incised/damanged, I asked the seller change to another drive, he said that all the disks are the same, he opened a new one and there were stickers in the same condition. I do not want to lose three-years warranty tell me this is OK?

Archived