Corsair Community

H110i GTX Warranty ?

AndrejusD

Hello, 4 years ago I've bought corsair H110iGTX AIO.

Around month ago my system started overheating. I've thought that my old pc got nuts. Bought brand new system cpu+mb+ram, also corsair mounting bracket, then put on the waterblock, boot in bios - temps also went high to 55C. Started shaking a bit case, knocking with finger on block and temps got lower, for a small amount of time, then up to 60 again. So turned off PC.

My verdict was - AIO pump decided to retire or maby smth is blocking it... Took warranty out, warranty is 60 months, so 1 more year to be covered under it... took AIO out, brought to sellers warranty service on 11.18 th, they told my AIO will be sent to manufacturer, and for now I still have no reply from them :evil: even just to inform about what is happening about it... 3 weeks is plenty of time to send it over the world 3 times :sigh!:

What could I be expecting ? H110i GTX in no longer being made for replacement :o: Maby I could pay the difference and get H150i or so ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot Corsair for fully refunding me my old H110i GTX after an authorized repair service has confirmed it was factory defect.

The company that is not playing games like: "look we will refund % of purchase amoung according to the time of the left warranty", or looking the ways to avoid payment like other companies are doing deservses respect so ...

In order to repay company I've ordered iCue 465X RGB White + H150i PRO and alredy assembled my new system :) Now my Ryzen 2700x idle temp maximum spikes at ~40oC, in no activity, or like when writing this post it is 33oC , I can barely hear pump spinning (first 5 minutes it was really noisy but then becum silent :sunglasse ).

I like it really :)

IMG_20191227_234117.thumb.jpg.99ee58ea9675166fd3b3bf8b78f61d6c.jpg