Corsair Community

iCUE software buggy with macro's since last update

Milo

Anyone else experiencing problems with macro's activating when the button is not pressed?

For example: I have a left click (toggle) macro set to my sniper button which repeats every 10s when I hit my sniper button.

As soon as I put it in my Action Library, sometimes it gets activated randomly when I press spacebar or ESC button which is super strange!

And I can't seem to stop it when I press the sniper button (Toggle On/Off).

Sometimes it stops when I restart iCUE Service in Settings, but if that doesn't work I have to remove the activated macro out of my library before it stops repeating.

I'm working with several profiles, some profiles only activate when I start a certain .exe.

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm pretty new with Corsair software and making Macro's, I used the Logitech software before.

Any help would be appreciated! :confused:

a known bug in the latest release there may be a work around or future release fix, a number of other users reported it. ps I am not affiliated with corsair just a psa

I suspect thar worst case a utility can fix the busted profiles, they area probably just wrapped with esc someplace. Making a copy and replacing whatever is wrong can only stand to fix most of the issues

Edited by hastegag

Thank for the response guys, hope it get's fixed soon or in the next update!

Next day EDIT: Installed an update, still not fixed and aside from that my Mousebuttons 4 and 5 are also not working when iCUE is running. When I close iCUE they work perfectly fine!

Gosh, this software is frustrating man! Makes me wanna switch back to the Logitech suite... :eek:

Edited by Milo