Corsair Community

Icue, change default light color.

Mixa462

Hello all,

I have a question, when i'm stopping Icue, all my setup keep rainbow effect, excpet 3 fans on 680X face, they're "white".

I need stop Icue often, cause is on conflict with radeon software (monitoring hardware cause crash en reboot).

When i stop icue, no crash or reboot in game (corsair service and LLA must be stopped).

When icue is up, lot of crash and reboot.

Also, i stop Icue for playing, but fan are white...

My question is :

Can i change défaut color setting of my front fan in 680x tower, set rainbow or red or other color when Icue is off ?

Or another tip, how i can COMPLETLY off all monitoring hardware on Icue ?

Thx for you answer and time

(Sorry for my english, i'm french).

On any device in iCue that has a Hardware Lighting tab you can set that to what the color or pattern will be when iCue is not running. Most items default to Rainbow. Certain things you can not set, like the headset stand or for some reason RAM. I used to be able to set RAM to default to a color but have since lost that option so it sticks with one I got it to at one point. I just set all my devices to the same color for Hardware Lighting but close to my one profile I use most of the time, I use Blue and selected a slightly lighter Blue for the default. That way I know if for some reason the software crashed, which it rarely does for me.