Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Warning sign ICUE

uscool

Hi, I have just bought Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600mhz and also Dummie Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Dims

Latest version of ICUE

Specs

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Board

RAM 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Black 16GB 3600

2 x Dummy Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Black

Corsair H100i V2 AIO

Commander Pro

6 x HD120 RGB

Corsair 570x Case

Pretty much all Corsair can add mouse and keyboard to that

I have attached picture what happens randomly i get warning on RAM in ICUE attached picture, also one of the dummy sticks when selecting all white i can see pink in it which kinda spoils it , I dont run any other RGB controlling software

Thanks

RAM.thumb.jpg.6f2deb165b4cb5b56342a0683ccd69e3.jpg

Edited by uscool

This same thing happens to me about once a day. It ultimately results in the memory completely disconnecting from iCue. The color displayed on the memory gets completely stuck and the only way to reset it to the HW RGB profile is to close iCue. In the attached picture all the RGB should be the same color, but you can see the memory is stuck. The rear fan is actually the correct color but the exposure in the photo is misleading.

RGB_Memory.thumb.jpg.fe7d083618d7f5652fee20ee05d4c912.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have that issue sometimes when I am stressing the system, normally when Folding. I set my fans to a higher fan speed and AIO settings profile and when I go to switch back to my normal quieter profile I notice the RAM stuck on the other profile color. Ending iCue does not fix it either, nor does restarting the service. The only way I have found, other than a full shutdown and power back on, is to just force a firmware update overwrite. Then all is well once that overwrite is completed. Vengence RGB Pro in mine.

• 3 weeks later...