Corsair Community

Redirected to https://help.corsair.com/hc/404 when trying to check for support ticket

I received an email confirming that they have received my request with the ticket number and the reminder to check my ticket for updates.

The problem here is that I am new to the process of requesting for an RMA and made the mistake of sending a request before creating a Corsair account.

Is there anyone I can contact regarding this to connect my request to my newly created account so it appears in the support ticket section or do I just file and send a new request regarding my RMA?

P.S. I've been trying to sign in from the help.corsair.com as well just in case but I keep getting redirected to the 404 page as well.

Thank you and good day!

I tried it on both incognito mode and not. Unfortunately, same thing happened.

First, I tried logging in through corsair.com > went to my account > clicked support tickets > got redirected to federation.corsair.com and entered login details > and then ended up with the 404 page.

Next thing I did is went to a fresh help.corsair.com > clicked sign in > entered my details > ended up with 404 page.

Would my support ticket only appear once someone has replied to my request?

Thank you for answering my questions and good day!

I have tried it with Chrome and Brave Browser.

Is it possible that because I used an email address for a non existing corsair account upon making my request that's why I can't see a support ticket?

P.S. I made a request first, then I remembered to make an account instead of making a corsair account and then sending a request.

I have nothing blocking the network, but I'm glad to tell you that its working now!

I am now directed to the page where it says "You have no support tickets".

I will just try sending my request once again.

I apologize if I have wasted your time and I appreciate the help! Thank you once again!