Corsair Community

CUE 2.X Full Keyboard Lighting Proof of Concept LoL Profile

If you guys don't know yet, CUE 2.X (officially version 2.3.74) has moved into open beta and is available to the public.

More info about it here!

This is a really basic LoL profile made for the purpose of showing off a method of having full keyboard lighting at the press of a particular button. It's based on my CUE 1.X LoL profile (that I haven't touched in quite some time).

The following keys cause a lighting effect to play on the entire keyboard. The lock and brightness keys are exempt from this due to how they function in CUE 2.X. The Q, W, E, R, D, F, and B keys are also excluded for aesthetic reasons.

Q, W, and E all flash the keyboard white.

R flashes the keyboard in a rainbow.

D and F flash the keyboard yellow.

B plays a blue pulsing light that is in sync with the 8 second recall channel in LoL.

If you have problems, it would be awesome if you:

1. Describe the problem as well as you can.

2. Let me know the type of keyboard you're using.

Also, I plan on expanding on the LoL profiles in the future for CUE 2.X, so if you have any ideas, let me know.

League of Legends.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i downloaded your profile and was testing it out..but what im trying to figure out is how did u get the KB to flash by the press of QWER and no other keys even tho they are selected in the gradient group. not sure if ive written this clear enough lol but sigh is the only way i can explain it for now.

• 3 weeks later...
i downloaded your profile and was testing it out..but what im trying to figure out is how did u get the KB to flash by the press of QWER and no other keys even tho they are selected in the gradient group. not sure if ive written this clear enough lol but sigh is the only way i can explain it for now.

It's a bit complicated, but I'll explain it the best I can.

You have to make a gradient effect that includes all of the keys you want to light up. I set it to start on profile select and stop after 1 time so that it only plays when the profile is initially selected. You have to make sure it's hidden behind the foreground lighting so you don't see it.

After the lighting effect is set up, you have to set a macro on a particular key, such as Q, to input that key. So for Q, you'd make a macro that inputs Q. After that, you have to set the action to play the lighting effect you made earlier (click the flag).

Archived