Corsair Community

RGB fans

Wester71

According to this review they do not work with Corsair Link or can be controlled from corsair link. b[ame=

]
[/ame]

Now here is the funny thing.

The fans are NOT truly RGB, they do not provide 16 million colours and will not unless they are controlled by software. They can only provide 6 or 7 colours with the remote given.

The fans RGB connector is the same connector on the commander mini LED strips. But for some odd reason that cannot control it.

I like the fans, but I hate having to control my lighting from two different software/hardware controls. Wasn't the point of link a one-stop-shop? Why make fans that don't work with your own software suite? This is stupid.

Now when you say stupid, do you mean as stupid as making a RGB mousepad that only have a USB2.0 pass-through instead of a USB3?

Now when you say stupid, do you mean as stupid as making a RGB mousepad that only have a USB2.0 pass-through instead of a USB3?

No, as there would be little merit in connecting a USB3 disk drive via a Mouse Pad. I further feel you should ask for USB 3.1 rather than USB 3.0.

It's also stupid that the H100i is USB 2.0 and the H100i V2 is USB 1.1.

No, as there would be little merit in connecting a USB3 disk drive via a Mouse Pad. I further feel you should ask for USB 3.1 rather than USB 3.0.

It's also stupid that the H100i is USB 2.0 and the H100i V2 is USB 1.1.

Its appears we are going in full reverse!

Archived