Corsair Community

iCUE is broken

Pratul

The releases 3.34.161 & 3.34.170 are broken as none of my Corsair devices are getting detected. Clean reinstall has not helped.

Devices that were earlier being detected and could be managed are:

1. Corsaid 1000D

2. Corsaid K95 RGB keyboard

3. Corsair MM800 mouse pad

3. Corsair Commander Pro - 3 numbers

4. Corsair 120 mm RGB Fans - 16 numbers

5. Corsair 140mm RGB Fans - 3 numbers

Even post a clean reinstall and reboot I get iCUE.exe - System Error

The detailed message is "The code execution cannot proceed because Qt5Gui.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem"

Do you have custom scaling set in Windows? Try setting it to default like 100% and see if that improves the behavior. Also make sure you have the latest GPU and USB drivers installed for your hardware.

Scaling is at 100%, all drivers updated including graphics card, USB, chipset everything basis Driver Booster (free) scan

Installed an updated release of iCUE software 3.34.170 (released on 27/10/2020). Now atleast the K95 keyboard & MM800 mouse pad are showing up in devices. However still the Commander Pro, D1000 cabinet and the fans are NOT visible Edited by Pratul

Both 3.34.161 and 3.34.170 do not recognize my Commander Pro. If roll back to 3.32.80 iCue sees my Commander Pro, but now none of my scripts work as they have been "updated". I have around 50 scripts, and really don't wish to recreate all of them, so can you please release some fixed software that will both read my scripts AND see the Commander Pro?

Just got a detailed email from Corsair on how to roll back to 3.32.80 - but I already tried that, it will not load my profiles which were all updated by 3.34.17! So I am back to square one- surely they know this is an issue. At least tell me how to modify my profiles so the earlier version can once again load them!

• 2 weeks later...

Atleast they reached out to you, no contact with me despite opening a support ticket too.

I'm now going to inform all members of the India DIY club to stop completely using Corsair products and share all these details with them including the sound being created by my machine on account of all fans running at full speed.

• Corsair Employee

We're still actively looking into this issue and will provide updates when we have them.

Atleast they reached out to you, no contact with me despite opening a support ticket too.

I'm now going to inform all members of the India DIY club to stop completely using Corsair products and share all these details with them including the sound being created by my machine on account of all fans running at full speed.

Can you PM me your ticket number? This is not normal for no response to tickets.

We're still actively looking into this issue and will provide updates when we have them.

Can you PM me your ticket number? This is not normal for no response to tickets.

being based out of India, I have never received a ticket number, all I receive is an acknowledgement when I log the ticket

The latest release of iCUE 3.35.152 has also not solved the problem. Still see only the K95 and MM800 mouse pad.

Steps followed:

1. Uninstalled the earlier version of iCUE.

2. Reboot system.

3. Installed the latest version of iCUE & reboot once again.

• 3 weeks later...

Installed the latest release of iCUE version 3.36.125 released on 12/04/2020 post a clean installation which included deleting the setting for all users when uninstalling the earlier version.

Has NOT solved the issue. Can only see the K95RGB Keyboard & MM800 mouse Pad.

I'm going to post my newly found bug in this thread. Since update iCUE version 3.36.125, I noticed that my K95 XT RGB lighting animation froze during gaming (keypress still functional) and my MM800 polaris reverted back to rainbow. Tried to disconnect cables, restarted iCUE but in minutes it would show the same problems. Other Corsair devises (fans, LS100 LT100) were all fine.

https://imgur.com/4SiyUBp

Later I found out that it only happened for profile that is linked to a program. I was setting up animation for a profile to be paired with a game and noticed after I finished and changed back to desktop profile the K95 XT RGB still froze with the previous animation and MM800 reverted back to rainbow.

There I report it here hopefully Corsair employees see this and maybe work on a fix.

Edited by pontageek

• 2 weeks later...