Corsair Community

Corsair Service and ICue

Hi, I've tried to put corsair service on manual but the service keeps coming back.

I have corsair.service (32 bits)

Corsair.service.cpuldRemote

Corsair.service.displayadapter (32 bits)

I will soon change lots of things in my rig and the only corsair product I will have is my keyboard, I only need Icue to change the Rgb on it. Could I set up a hardware profile and delete all Icue?

Thanks

You can set the corsair service to disabled instead of manual.

When you open iCue it will show a warning on the bottom of the window saying it couldn't start the service, but RGB control still works.

Let's make sure that we're clear here - RGB Control for the keyboard (and other HID devices ... "outside the box") will still work.

Any internal devices (coolers, fans, etc) won't work without the service enabled.

For the OP, this is fine ... but I don't want someone coming through in 6 months, take this out of context and inappropriately disable the service. ;):

• 6 months later...

So instead of starting a new thread, I'll 'revive' this one. I have taken the same actions as OP, but I have a H115i Platinum and need to use Corsair Service.

Long story is that all my peripherals have issues at start up. The two main offenders are my K70 RGB MK.2 LP and the Vengeance RGB Pro when I start iCue. The profile will not apply for whatever reason. I have iCue disabled at start up and I have Corsair Service and Corsair LLA Service set to 'manual' as well as disabled Corsair Gaming Audio Configuration Service.

The only way I can get all the devices to operate properly is to kill the process that the services start and then open iCue after everything has started up. I'm "ok" with this work around to get all my devices to function despite my overwhelming frustrations with iCue, but my question is, what triggers those services to start? Is it Windows? I thought that if a service was set to manual an application had to trigger it.

• 5 months later...
So instead of starting a new thread, I'll 'revive' this one. I have taken the same actions as OP, but I have a H115i Platinum and need to use Corsair Service.

Long story is that all my peripherals have issues at start up. The two main offenders are my K70 RGB MK.2 LP and the Vengeance RGB Pro when I start iCue. The profile will not apply for whatever reason. I have iCue disabled at start up and I have Corsair Service and Corsair LLA Service set to 'manual' as well as disabled Corsair Gaming Audio Configuration Service.

The only way I can get all the devices to operate properly is to kill the process that the services start and then open iCue after everything has started up. I'm "ok" with this work around to get all my devices to function despite my overwhelming frustrations with iCue, but my question is, what triggers those services to start? Is it Windows? I thought that if a service was set to manual an application had to trigger it.

Same issue over here I have an H115i (older one) and a K95 Keyboard. If i want to change my profiles from my H115i from Quiet to Extreme as example then it won't work. What i have to do to make it work is going to settings and then press Restart iCUE Service. So everytime when my PC starts up i have to restart iCUE Service first before it works and its really annoying.