Corsair Community

Where's the patch notes for 3.26.95?

rascaluk

If they haven't released them by now, they usually don't. It's been a bugged release for many, and when that happens (a majorly screwed up release), there's usually no patch notes. I won't install an iCUE update without patch notes for that very reason.

When I had 3.26.95 installed (because I checked for updates in iCUE, forgetting it just installs the update without prompting you first :mad: ), iCUE would crash after waking from sleep - every time. Re-installed 3.25.60 and it went back to normal (as normal as iCUE gets anyway).

If they haven't released them by now, they usually don't. It's been a bugged release for many, and when that happens (a majorly screwed up release), there's usually no patch notes. I won't install an iCUE update without patch notes for that very reason.

When I had 3.26.95 installed (because I checked for updates in iCUE, forgetting it just installs the update without prompting you first :mad: ), iCUE would crash after waking from sleep - every time. Re-installed 3.25.60 and it went back to normal (as normal as iCUE gets anyway).

Accidently updated to 3.26.95 too, crashes for me after waking for sleep too.

I can't seem to find a download for 3.25.60, where do you download it?

This version seems to crash every time I try and import a new profile. Anyone seen this?

My son had this problem after he was forced to reformat the other day. Essentially, a profile that worked through multiple versions wouldn't import without silently closing ICUE. We ended up re-downloading the profile from Lewis Gerschwitz's site and imported it without issue.

This version seems to crash every time I try and import a new profile. Anyone seen this?

My son had this problem after he was forced to reformat the other day. Essentially, a profile that worked through multiple versions wouldn't import without silently closing ICUE. We ended up re-downloading the profile from Lewis Gerschwitz's site and imported it without issue.

It's possible if it the import profile was created on an older version of iCUE. Anything before 3.13 is going to be problematic and likely instantly crash the program. If you know which version you used to create the export and it is more recent than 3.13, please post the version number so we can try and figure out where the cut off line might be. Also check to see if all your DPI profiles are still there.

This 3.26.95 version also crashes upon return from sleep, every time. :sigh!:

3.26.95 also crashing randomly for me as well, and happens consistently when playing the Division 2 which makes use of icue. Gone back to 3.25.60 and all is back to normal.

3.26.95 is seriously bugged and should be pulled if it's not already.