Corsair Community

Problem with ll120s

Mennoooowwww

So i'm having this issue where the colors on my ll120's do not match what i select in icue. video where you can see the issue:([ame]https://youtu.be/rHUz_9vZB34[/ame]). The weird thing is that sometimes it works fine and it shows the effect that i have selected and sometimes is goes all messed up. I had an issue before where a few led's could not show red and i had to RMA those and now a few months later this other issue pops up.

Any help?

It appears to be either at the end of #1 (bottom front) or the beginning of #2 (top front). Swap 1 <-> 2 and see what happens. I would also test each fan in the #1 slot by itself. Better to make sure you have them all accounted for before contacting Corsair Support for the RMA.

Thanks for your help.

When the exhaust fan is plugged in it goes all weird. i have this fan plugged in into slot 1 on the lighting node pro so that would make sense. It really sucks because now i gotta rma that fan too and last time it cost me 7 euro for shipping to do that, when it wasn't even my fould. I would rather not have to RMA again, but i think i have to.