Corsair Community

How change the color of my whole system with a mouse click

jarablue

I have this setup:

Motherboard lighting asus works with icue

Fan lighting on my case that works with icue

Keyboard lighting that works with icue

Mouse lighting that works with icue

What I would like to do is on my ironclaw mouse, the two profile buttons, can I create profiles that switch the colors on all 4 pieces of hardware? How do I set this up? I would love to switch the color on all 4 with a press of my mouse button or on my keyboard. Is this possible? How do I set this up?

You can do this by creating additional profiles with the desired color changes. Then use the profile switch buttons on the mouse to cycle up/down the list. It will move in order according the list on the left side. Also, you can create more selective lists my creating an "Action" +, Profile switch, and dragging only the profiles you want to the list.

Profiles can be created by clicking the + button to the right of the "Profiles" header (top left). However, it is often faster to use the drop down menu to "copy profile" thus creating a duplicate, then rename it, and change only the parts needed. This is even more true if you have AIO, fan controls, or a lot of programmed Actions that you want to be the same on every profile.