Corsair Community

Keyboard wont use Remaps Unless iCUE is open

alblountdotcom

I recently attempted using my K70 (NON RGB / Red LED) and Scimitar together and realized for the scimitar's remappings to work you have to close the iCUE app. I also realized that for my k70's key remappings to work the iCUE app has to be Open. I hope this is not by design and that my 6 hours of troubleshooting just means I've have been looking in the wrong place.

Can anyone suggest why I cannot get the K70's Key remappings to work, even after closing the iCUE application where I have correctly set the key remappings? Thank you!

• Corsair Employee

Based on your description of the K70 you have it does not have the option to save hardware profiles for macros to run when iCUE is closed. Also it sounds like you have gotten used to the hardware profiles that the Scimitar mouse has but have not created the bindings you wish to use in the iCUE profile you are using when it is open.

The solution here is going to be to create new ACTIONS in the iCUE software for your mouse so that you can use both the mouse and the keyboard at the same time with the macros working.