Corsair Community

New screens randomly showing up?

cp_clegg

I keep getting new screens randomly show up on their own. Not sure if it happens after reboots or when exactly, but I keep noticing them, deleting them, and then they come back.

These screens are all the same "welcome" screen that has an animated background with the Corsair logo in the middle, a corsair.com button/link on the far left and a quickstart button/link on the far right.

At present I have 6 of these annoying screens, all the same, in screen positions 1-6 in iCue. Position 1 is titled "Screen 6", position 2 is "Screen 5", and so on. All the way up to positions 7-12 where my real, desired screens are now located.

I'm going to delete these 6 corsair screens but at this rate I'm sure they'll be back again on their own. What is up with this?

https://imgur.com/a/DLWSiBI

I keep getting new screens randomly show up on their own. Not sure if it happens after reboots or when exactly, but I keep noticing them, deleting them, and then they come back.

These screens are all the same "welcome" screen that has an animated background with the Corsair logo in the middle, a corsair.com button/link on the far left and a quickstart button/link on the far right.

At present I have 6 of these annoying screens, all the same, in screen positions 1-6 in iCue. Position 1 is titled "Screen 6", position 2 is "Screen 5", and so on. All the way up to positions 7-12 where my real, desired screens are now located.

I'm going to delete these 6 corsair screens but at this rate I'm sure they'll be back again on their own. What is up with this?

https://imgur.com/a/DLWSiBI

Hey, not trying to hijack your thread but just curious if this issue evolved into anything bigger for you? I had the exact same symptoms and then yesterday just having the Nexus plugged in to any USB port on my PC causes iCUE to crash completely.

• Corsair Employee
Hey, not trying to hijack your thread but just curious if this issue evolved into anything bigger for you? I had the exact same symptoms and then yesterday just having the Nexus plugged in to any USB port on my PC causes iCUE to crash completely.

Does iCUE continue to crash with the Nexus disconnected from your PC? How do you have the nexus connected to your system? Are there any USB hubs in the connection?