Corsair Community

SDK profile switching

spacejunky74

I am trying to find a way to trigger a profile change when certain text appears in my Twitch chat. My search fu for this has failed me. I am running the Lightning Pro, K55, and Glave RGB. I have been able to connect mIRC to Twitch chat and then have mIRC do certain actions in response such as creating a log when someone puts certain text in the chat. I have failed at getting AHK to trigger profile changes so far. Does anyone have sample SDK code for something that would fit this situation. I am getting ready to dig into the SDK, but thought I would ask before spending the time. No need to reinvent the wheel if possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

If I'm understanding correctly, you want to be able to switch iCUE profiles from some arbitrary script/program. The iCUE SDK unfortunately doesn't have functions for profile switching.

This is the problem I had, so I've made software that uses the game integration SDK (a different SDK used for Far Cry 5, etc) that DOES allow for profile switching programmatically via HTTP requests. You can look into it on its forum thread but please be aware that documentation is somewhat lacking for now, and there is quite a bit of setup required.

If you would rather try to use the SDK by itself (without my software), there is enough information in my original thread to do so. But be warned that its a lot more work, and you're basically on your own to do so.