Corsair Community

HG10 bracket watercooling solution crossfire R9 290

t.vanderpoorten

Hello i have a question about the new watercooling bracket , the Corsair HG10 GPU bracket (release in August)

I am really excited about this new product!! (sorry for bad english)

i have a ref R9 290 in crossfire.

My question is what the best Corsair Closed loop system (2x) is for my crossfire setup. I have a Corsair Carbide air 540 Case. Really affraid that the tube of corsairs closed loops is to short in crossfire... i allready have a h100i on top of my case cooling my cpu.

Thanks and hoping for some feedback:biggrin:[/size][/font]

You should b fine with something like h55. Put top card rad to back of case and bottom card rad to front of case. If it's not long enough just go to a hardware store and get some longer screws and use a fan shroud to bring it further off of the case. I think you will b fine tho.

You should b fine with something like h55. Put top card rad to back of case and bottom card rad to front of case. If it's not long enough just go to a hardware store and get some longer screws and use a fan shroud to bring it further off of the case. I think you will b fine tho.

Thanks for the fast reply, i think this is a good solution.. last thing im concerned about is that i have meaby nog enough space because of my h100i in top (push and pull rig (fans replaced with 120sp corsair queit) .. and is the H55 strong enough for a r9 290? with 1 fan or is push v pull also required?:confused::bigeyes:

Archived