Corsair Community

iCUE v3.22.74 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Just got my K95P today! ...Wow. It sure would be nice if a simple macro key would work to launch a program, and not also every other key on my new keyboard. What a silly thing to get wrong in software.

As others have suggested here, either exit out of iCUE, or delete all actions. I'm running without iCUE for the time being, but that's why I bought the board to begin with!

C'mon, Corsair. This shouldn't be a problem.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I updated to 3.22.74 my keyboard had random keys double inputting (11 instead of a 1). If I disabled iCue things worked fine. I reverted to the previous version and things are working fine now.

Where did you find the download for the previous version?

I've been having issues with iCue over the last week or so, thankfully this update actually seems to have restored the functionality of my RGB Vengeance RAM sticks which I'm very pleased about. However it seems that the latest update has also drastically increased the resources being used by iCue and I don't really know why.

iCue barely used to register on my Task manager after starting up but now it's using a constant 8% of my CPU at all times. I really want to keep using iCue so that I get a live readout of my CPU temperatures as colour on my RAM, it's proven to be really helpful in many situations where I need to keep an eye on my 9900K's temps without constantly referring to an on screen readout but it's honestly pretty hard to justify running this software for just this one purpose if it's costing me this much processor time.

Just for reference my whole computer used to idle at 4% usage before, that included iCue running in the background and everything on top of that. The lowest I've seen since this update is 9%.

Go to the settings for the RGB RAM. Is "Enable software control" checked? If so, uncheck it. The settings won't be as rich it it'll use less CPU.

Monitoring is still broken. After gaming, you pull up your temps and everything is frozen until you reboot. Very annoying to have to reboot my PC every time I game and not be able to monitor my temps.

Are you running any additional monitoring tools, particularly HWInfo?

What happens if you just restart the service?

My escape key is also opening a new browser window. I have one of my Scimitar macro keys set to open a new browser window, not sure if that's related.

Yeah some of the number keys on just the top row of my Strafe open programs/shortcuts that i have bound to my Scimitar. I know i can delete action library but hopefully an update will fix as i have a **** ton of action keys to re set otherwise and would prefer to do as a last option

When using v3.22.74 my computer hangs on startup, all non Corsair programs start normally and then when it gets to iCUE it hangs, sometimes for so long ( 10 minutes, that I have to manually do a hard reboot. Even when it loads properly it takes 45 seconds for the iCUE driver to load. Has anyone else encountered this?

HI, new here, stopped in to ask if you made sure the software was working on your products first before shipping the update? As well as see if I'm the only one having these issues.

I only ask because now with iCue running on my K70-RGB LP and my Scimitar Prog RGB things are messed up badly.

Without iCue on: 1234567890

With iCue on: 192132435x6w7890

As for the mouse, it's thinking that I'm holding click and the macros/settings are just as messed up, mainly because my mouse keys 1:12 I have default as the number row...

Im a big fan of Corsair...

Keyboard, Mouse, Mousepad, Headset, ST100, Fans, Ram, Case.. i got everything Corsair.. But now with this iCue update everything went bad... My sound is failing, the keys of my keyboard is now different, the ESC, some of F# at the top.

I got different Profiles that i use for gaming and working.

How i can go back to the previous version?

Congratulations on breaking each and every profile I ever made and a major thumbs up for mapping randoms keys to these profiles.

Now I have a totally useless macro functinallity.

Can't rollback because the "old" profiles have been updated to the new "standard"

Good job!:wtfman::feedback::senselesspuke:

Seems the latest updates have broken quite a lot for a number of people. Has anyone had any issues with fan profiles just straight up not working? I have 5 fans and a Hydro X pump and on boot, one of my fans randomly spins up, ignoring its assigned profiles, while the others sit at 0 RPM. After a while, it seems they sputter to life, quite literally, before becoming stabilized and randomly adhering to the profiles again.

hi

My Ironclaw wireless mouse in wireless mode will occasionally back to hardware profile when iCUE is running. every time around 20 minutes my Ironclaw wireless mouse in wireless mode will lose the iCUE default software profile and roll back to its hardware profile evening my iCUE is running. At that moment, I can't modify its DPI by the iCUE any more. only if I restart the iCUE or restart the mouse to fix it which is annoying.

Is it a iCUE software problem or mouse problem? I tried to reinstall the iCUE but not working.

Hi

My K70 LUX RGB is acting weird since the iCUE update to 3.22.74. The keyboard worked without issues including version 3.21.88, but downgrading is not an option since it cannot use/import profiles exported in 3.22.74 version. Also reinstalling the same version isn't helping.

The weird things are when iCUE is running, pressing ESC is doing some "magic" combination, resulting in a dash character. Also the F3 key pressing is changing the DPI for my M65 RGB Pro mouse, however the F3 function is also executed. I think more misbehavior exists, I only noticed them already.

This issue is there around 1-2 months, please investigate and fix it.

Bumping (even though it's pinned) ... this really needs to get fixed, Folks! I bought the keyboard for macros (among other things), but not for them to activate with non-macro keys! ...along with everyone else's issues.

Figure it out more quickly than you have please.

I'm not salty, just grumpy. This is 'basic' functionality here not working.

I found THIS, and it finally fixed my issues!

Basically, reinstall (the newest version of) iCue from absolute scratch...

Uninstall

Delete Folders

Delete Registry Items

Reboot

Install from scratch.

For what it's worth, my issues were of the keyboard kind...

Specifically, my K95 Platinum would start macros (set to G keys) by typing random keys (normally the F keys or Esc key).

I'm back up and running all of my macros/actions with the G keys, and my other keys (F keys, etc.) are behaving as normal. Huzzah!

Edited by Sisukas
Thank you for posting the link, Gigz!

I have a K70 RGB Blue switches. Before the iCue 3.22.74 update, the RGB lighting wasn't working for any of my peripherals - I have a K70 RGB Blue Switches, Corsair Schimtar Pro RGB Gaming Mouse, and a Corsair MM800 RGB hard-surface mousepad. After the update, if I press "Shift + 1 ", instead of ! I would get !_ or @_ or #_ etc. Is anyone experiencing the same problem/has a solution to this? I've already tried restarting my computer multiple times, restarting iCue services, uninstalling and reinstalling and as well as tried to rebind the keys to their original ones or what they were suppose to be but no luck. Thanks in advance