Corsair Community

iCUE v3.24.52 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.24.52:

iCUE v3.24.52 Patch Notes::

•  
  • Added support for K95 RGB PLATINUM XT and ICUE H100i/H115i/H150i PRO XT Liquid CPU Coolers

• iCUE now supports Elgato Stream Deck G-Key Integration with K95 RGB PLATINUM/XT keyboards. To use this feature, please ensure you have SDK Enabled in settings and using the latest version of Stream Deck (v4.5): https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/downloads

This allows G1-G6 keys to be assignable through Elgato’s Stream Deck software and works simultaneously with any Actions assigned in iCUE. For more information, please see our tutorial here: [ame]
    [/ame]

• Resolved an issue with iCUE macOS not launching the calculator as an Action

• Resolved an issue with K66 showing lighting when it is not actually supported

• Resolved an issue that caused Actions in the Action Library to play over ESC and F-Keys

• Resolved an issue with Virtuoso headsets improperly displaying battery status when charging cable is rapidly plugged and unplugged with a USB cable

• Resolved an issue firmware progress counter in iCUE space being incorrectly displayed

• Resolved an issue with performance curve objects being incorrectly displayed

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

Please also note that motherboard integration is now in beta. For more information, here is the link to the subforum which includes steps on how to install it: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=311

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also noticed new firmware 1.02.64 for Vengeance RGB PRO RAM and enabling Full Software Control for it doesn't use a crazy amount of CPU anymore.

Yes!! I will now use Full control so I can have my RGB RAM turn off while sleeping!

Cool update, gonna test it now! Also great work for releasing the Asus plugin, hoping other brands such as Gigabyte and MSI can get included too in the near future :)

Can vouch for the CPU usage fix too. Full software control no longer have 20% or more penalty on the CPU usage, it now sits at a cool 1-2% usage which is fair!

No issues so far and my left mouse accidental double-clicking seems to have settled down. Full software control for RAM appears to have the CPU usage in check in partnership with the 1.02.64 firmware update as well. Negligible CPU load difference observed between software & hardware lighting effects on my Vengeance RGB Pro RAM.

PS. Apart from the Elgato streaming deck software and a few extra key caps in the box, what is the difference between a K95 RGB Platinum and a K95 RGB Platinum XT? If nothing, will the Elgato software be available (license fee?) for the standard version of the K95 RGB Platinum?

Update: Egato Streaming Deck software 4.5 (download from Elgato's website) is compatible with all K95 RGB Platinum keyboards (requires ICUE 3.24.52 & SDK enabled). Full info in the integration can be read here.

Edited by BlaiseP
  • Confused 1

*New bug*

K95 Platinum cannot change the color profile when I'm in example switching from desktop use to play game where the desktop has own color profile and the game has it's own too. Profile clearly changes in iCue but K95 Platinum freezes the colors to the previous profile.

Hey, hey!

Great work on this one. Memory % is down by tons with software control on for Vengeance Pro rgb and love being able to control asus motherboard rgb with iCUE now too.

How exactly are you controlling Asus MB lights with iCue?

Hey Guys,

i have a big problem with ICUE. I have the newest version and i dont know why, but my LL120 Fans RGB is always lagging. If i close the ICUE completly then the Rainbow Wrap is turning on and its completly smooth. So i think there is a problem with the Software. So What can i do ?

I tried to reinstall Windows, of course new ICUE Software but still this problem.

Maybe someone can help me.