Corsair Community

Monitoring of AX 1200i after sleeping.

tomramos213

I searched the forums and the other sources to no avail, so here goes. I put my desktop to sleep instead of turning it off unless needed. I noticed that the monitoring for my AX1200i PSU pauses/freezes after waking up, I guess whatever the values before it went into sleep mode is what it displays when it wakes up. But when I turn off or restart, the values show real time changes, which is what I want to see. Is there a fix for this? Or am I stuck restarting first before doing any activity where I want to monitor the PSU values? It only happens to PSU monitoring, everything else is fine. Thanks for any input.

Unfortunately a known issue on the AXi 860/1200 and I don't think a fix is coming. I almost never put the PC to sleep anymore, in part due to this issue. When I was still willing to fight with it, I ran a 9 pin internal USB to USB A cable to the back I/O so I could unplug/replug the USB more easily. Unfortunately, that or system restart is the only cure, which thus defeats the purpose of using sleep in the fist place.