Corsair Community

Customize RGB devices

Pezhan

Hi all!

I need know if can possible, in one device, for example ST100, configure static color on Corsair logo, and other static color or rainbown on base.

Other case, i want configure white color on Corsair logo of Obsidian 1000D and red color on front I/O ports.

In LL120 fans, i want configure red color on outside RGB and white color on inside RGB

I try configure this on iCUE, but not can do :c

Regards.

In ICUE, use CTRL + Left click drag to select (or de-select) individual or groups of LEDs. Shift + Left click works as well, but will replace the current selection with the new group. If you single left click anywhere in the selection field, it will remove all LEDs from that effect. Sometimes you do this on purpose. Many times you will not.

For example with the LL fans, click + to add a new lighting effect. Change it to static - Red. All LEDs are now red.

Click the + to add effect #2. Change to static - white. It just layered over the top of your red. Now either:

1) left click anywhere in the field and all white will disappear. Then CTRL + left click drag over each group of center LEDs. They will turn white.

Or option 2) After the entire fan set turn white from the step above, CTRL + Left click and then drag over and remove the outside LEDs. As you do, they will be revealed as red.

It doesn't matter which way you do it and usually the number of LEDs you need to change or the ability to draw the select box around them makes one easier than the other. It is also not necessary to remove the lower red layer from the center of the fans in this lighting option. For static colors or otherwise 100% coverage effects, the top layer will always override the bottom layer. For effects that have "space" in them, like waves, ripples, and many of the presets, you would want to undo the lower layer or it will shine through on LEDs not activated by the top layer. You also can do this deliberately to create complex patterns where colors peek through the layers at specific moments.