Corsair Community

ST100 Stand Separate Options?

QuietKungFu

Not sure if this is a bug, but I thought I'd ask here. Thanks to an Amazon sale on refurbs, I have two of the ST100s and was wondering how I can separately set up lighting on them. They both appear the same in the iCue software, both showing as "ST100 RGB (1)". When I change the lighting on one, it changes the lighting for both. I wanted one to show colors based on CPU temp, and the other to show GPU temp. Any way this can be done? Also, it there any way to rename the devices to tell them apart? Like ST100-A and ST100-B. Thanks for any input.
  • Like 1

You can rename them as I have done it. Don't have iCUE on this PC, though I think you have to click on settings or one of the other views and double click on it or something like that. Would have better instructions, though haven't done this in months.

I don't have a headphone stand, so I can't speak for it, though I have a lot of other duplicate Corsair devices like LNPs, etc. I have never ran into an issue with not being able to control them separately. Are you using lighting link that would sync devices with same lighting? Do you happen to have a multiple lighting layers stacked on top of each other?