Corsair Community

i want this but the ad link leads to another ad link then the download page doesnt work on firefox or chrome

I use chrome and it redirects properly, if you cant get it off the ad, i can glady send it to you on email:), i dont want to be super annoying with the ads, it just helps support me a bit.

This is awesome. Can't believe you did all the heroes.

When blizzard adds more heroes to the roster, are you going to release an updated version of this?

Yea i will update the link.

Thank you for also including the K70 Rapdfire *_*

Only the download page is rather dodgy if you don't have an Ad-Blocker.

I hate the ads too but it helps support me, and yes i have included all keyboards:)

This is awesome! Thanks :D atleast now i can enjoy some OverWatch themed RGB <3

(Sad that those who has the blackwidow gets integrated colours when they start the game whilst other people who use other RGB keyboards will not get this supported in anyway than the community)

This is awesome! Thanks :D atleast now i can enjoy some OverWatch themed RGB <3

(Sad that those who has the blackwidow gets integrated colours when they start the game whilst other people who use other RGB keyboards will not get this supported in anyway than the community)

Corsair>Razer

Amazing work! I registered an account and set you as referall as you brought me to this site with your amazing corsair themes! Thanks so much!

Thanks for the referral:)

Nice Profile, but when i want to import it for my K95 RGB it cant see the profile?

EDIT: nvm got it fixed I LOVE THE PROFILE! :D

Good to hear you settled the problem:)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I just got my first Corsair keyboard yesterday. I downloaded this, hit 'Import' and can see all the heroes and understand the Pause/Break switches them...

...but I do not know how to save it so I can play with it. If I change focus off of the CUE software it instantly goes back to the rainbow mode even if I minimize the CUE software. How do I lock it to stay on my chosen Overwatch hero?

Click the little "hamburger tab" or 3 barred tab, next to the profile name, and press set as default profile.

Does that eliminate the normal default profile? The one with the rainbow/rain/etc?

Sorry for being such a noob but I just got it yesterday.

If only the dll i wrote did not get me banned we would have 100% compatible lighting without profiles directly from the razer sdk => corsair cue.

But until that nice work!

It will be easier to make something like this once an API is out, which is what im planning to do.

Same as links on your other Overwatch profile post with the profiles broken out per-keyboard. Disreputable, misleading, ad-page after ad-page that attempt to look like like security messages or warnings. That stuff really makes me sick, because a lot of non-computer savvy people get fooled by them.

Same as links on your other Overwatch profile post with the profiles broken out per-keyboard. Disreputable, misleading, ad-page after ad-page that attempt to look like like security messages or warnings. That stuff really makes me sick, because a lot of non-computer savvy people get fooled by them.

It goes adfly than shorte, and than you get your file, 10 seconds for something i spent days on, if your having trouble downloading it ill gladly send you the files on your email.

Archived